Saturday, April 12, 2008

Crush are there...

Dunno why but I simply love the names - Lopamudra and Katyayini. So, for all the girls out there with either of these delectable names, I declare my undying/unwavering crush ... on your names that is. Yours are the names that could launch a thousand ships and in this particular case an arbit blog.

p.s. - Before the sheep aka hil aka barua aka huggesh barges in and defaces my comments section with sordid allegations, lemme assure you that I know no girl/woman having those names.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah, I believe you. Balls only.

Thatha said...

Now, why am I not surprised by that response? :)

Anonymous said...

Because we all know someone by that name :) Good luck and all that.

Shrutz said...

So do I.

But, seriously, who names their kids Lopamudra? Red herring a?

Anonymous said...

Totaal red herring. This Thatha is a gunda I tell you.

Thatha said...

@shrutz - no red herring.
@hil - K. You knowing a girl with that name, doesnt mean that the whole goddamn universe got to know her. Such conceit, such arrogance...tch...tch. Hence, I repeat "K"

Thatha said...

@shrutz - if a parent can bless a poor unsuspecting kid with a name like "blossom babykutty"; why not a sweet name like "lopamudra"

Thatha said...

@both bleddy consults - i am not a gunda. I may be miracle ingredient Z-247; I may even be a real, slam-bang, honest-to-goodness,three-fisted humdinger; but the one thing I definitely am not is a Gunda.

Anonymous said...

my neighbour has 2 daughters with those hard-to-pronounce names....will introduce them to you when u land up at my place in mumbai on 1st may

Thatha said...

Nice Try Mr.Katta :)