Friday, April 07, 2006

The waiting game....

The last PI of IIM B gets over today and the waiting game for results "officially" commences today. For me however, it started on 31st of March......the date on which my B PI got over. Honestly, it wrecking my nerves. While I may seem this ultracool types outside, spouting lines of "having given my best shot" etc, only I know how much of a bundle of nerves I am now. I keep checking PG every other minute to check for that one thread !!!

God help me!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

everybodys waiting!

harish said...

hey,
enjoyed reading ur GD/PI blog..
Hope to see you in IIMB...
Keep writing and hapy belated anniversary...

Ankit said...

Congrats for cracking IIMB.

Thatha said...

Thanks Ankit and Harish. Its been a great experience ... this CAT-GD/PI routine. Though I would never want to repeat again .. the lessons I learnt will be there to guide me in the future.

And Harish, Hope to meet u in B.

Thatha said...

Ankit,

Congo for making it to C man. Enkoy the bong babes and remember to send a tin of rasogollas every month to my hostel room.