Sunday, June 04, 2006

Coasting along ...

Quite some time since I posted, so what have I been up to –
1) Serving out my notice period.
2) Handing over stuff that I was doing at workplace and KT (knowledge transfer – One thing I still cannot get myself to believe is that I actually have knowledge to transfer. But then, if people want to labor under that illusion, don’t blame me)
3) Orkutting.
4) Reading up some stuff – trying to get back into the student mode. Working (in my case at least) has reduced my ability to sit in a place and read any printed material. At best I just skim through it and move on to something else. I have been spending the last few weeks trying to get back my studying habits.
5) Getting in touch with friends and renewing acquaintances. It struck me, a few days back that I was losing contact with my friends and I started a conscious effort to keep in touch with them. Happy to note that they do remember me :)
6) Browsing PG. Don’t spam like the pre CAT result days but I do keep browsing.
7) Visited the dentist and had my tooth set right.
8) Started getting together stuff that would be required for my stay in B.
9) Calling up future classmates and cribbing about life in general and notice periods in particular.

10) Reading up stuff on reservation in higher education.Honestly, I have not been able to form an opinion about it, but one thing I am sure about is that the UPA government screwed up big time with the way it went about the whole affair.

Pretty dull post, eh? But that’s the way life has been for the past few weeks.

4 comments:

VIZAG - Youth For Equality said...

so all set 2 join B han!! All the best.. nd reservation?? no comments!!

Thatha said...

Bharat,
Yes, I am eagerly waiting for the course to start. Hope to come up with a post on reservation. Just that I keep getting the feeling that I am woefully short on facts.

Thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous said...

Hello! getting in touch with friends and acquaintances eh?...paavi....oru phone panradhu illa - ennai ellam friends/acq list-la kooda sethukkaradhu kediayadha????

eppo inge coming?

Sornakka.

Thatha said...

Sornakka,
Sorry, was thinking of calling u after landing in B. Hope to b in B by 23rd. Registration is on 26th.