Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mah new lappie rox ...

Second blog from Chennai and the first one from my new lappie which I won at BT Acumen. Its a Lenovo thinkpad and to use a much abused IIYumBee slang ... me thinks it is very pseud. Thanks to Pabbo for forcing me use the new lappie. It required him and Mausa to barge into the room and open the package to force me out of my sloth. Another thanks to GeeBee for installing some of the required software. Transferred the stuff I had on good ol' Dell to the new one. Appa will be using the Dell from now. Efforts on to make him and Amma computer literate in a space of 3 days. Fight are there. So long and thanks for all the dosas ....
p.s. -
1) Songs of Mani Ratnam's Guru rock. Vintage ARR stuff.
2) Statutory warning - do not watch Vallavan/Thimiru/Dhoom 2/Vivah, unless you get kicks out of self induced migraines.
3) Pls note that the last mentioned movie might also induce a pathological and irrational phobia against marriages. So if you are the marrying kind or even better newly married, this might just be the film for you.

No comments: