Saturday, February 04, 2006

Read at your own risk

I am not my usual ebullient self today. Today is gonna be a cribbing/crib analysis day. Have been a dark mood for the past 4 days. Not that anything has gone wrong but just that I am feeling pretty much down and out. Suspect it's my work pressure that's beginning to tell on me. Surprising thing is that I have always been a guy who loved to work under pressure. Pressure is one thing set my juices flowing. So what is it that has changed? May be it's because I have not been able to prepare for my GD/PI. Yes. think that is the reason. A chance to study at the IIMs has always been at the back of my head guiding me in everything I do. Just when I stand a chance to have realistic shot, I find my goal slipping away. I have just not been able to prepare and the blame lies squarely on my job and the pressures that go with it. Just dunno how I am gonna manage it. Worse thing is that I am going to be 26 in a few days ... and what am I? A frigging beancounter with prematture greying, wearing thick spectacles,getting a pathetic pay, having no future and getting older by the day...not exactly appetising, is it?

Have never admitted defeat but am pretty much close to it now.

No comments: